NP-F Battery Adapter Plate
NP-F lithium ion batteries are a popular choice for powering photographic equipment because of their low-cost, wide availability and high capacities (up to around 8,800mAh).
This NP-F battery mounting plate can be used to plug an NP-F battery* into the following equipment to significantly extend the battery life:
- Cameras: the NP-F Adapter Plate can be used to power many different DSLRs or mirrorless cameras. It comes included as part of the Camtraptions External Battery System. When combined with the Camera Power Splitter, the NP-F Adapter Plate can also be used to power multiple devices around the camera at the same time, such as Camtraptions Wireless Triggers v2.
- Camtraptions Wireless Triggers v2: Wireless Triggers can be powered by NP-F Batteries when connected via the Wireless Trigger Voltage Regulator cable.
- Camtraptions Flashes: The NP-F Adapter Plate can be connected into the Flash Power Cable in order to power Camtraptions Flashes.
- Camtraptions LED Video Light: The NP-F Adapter Plate is available as part of the LED Light Panel Kit for powering and controlling the Camtraptions LED Video Light.
- Camtraptions USB Video Lights: The NP-F Adapter Plate is available as part of the USB Lighting Kit for powering and controlling the USB Video Light.
- Camtraptions Lens Heater: The NP-F Adapter Plate can be used to power the Camtraptions Lens Heater and Heated Camera Housing Window, to prevent condensation and fogging.
- The NP-F Adapter Plate can also be plugged into the Waterproof Cable System in order to power all of the above equipment from a distance.
Although the NP-F Battery Adapter Plate is already included within a number of Camtraptions kits, it is also available to purchase separately on this page so that it can be used with existing equipment that you own, or paired with Camtraptions power controllers (the USB Switch and DC Power Switch) for custom applications.
- The NP-F Adapter Plate features a locking mechanism to securely hold the NP-F battery in place.
- No LED status light is included, which increases the power efficiency compared to other mounting plates.
- Power output is available through either a female DC socket or a male DC connector, depending on what the equipment requires.
*The NP-F battery itself is not included and must be purchased elsewhere.