Jungle Mounts Tripod
Introducing Jungle Mounts, a flexible, modular, strong and secure method of mounting equipment for long-term deployments.
The new Camtraptions Jungle Mounts Tripod is a unique and innovative system for securely mounting your camera, protective housing or other accessories.
The joint designs give a rock-solid platform for mounting your equipment, whilst also offering a high degree of flexibility to secure your camera traps on uneven terrain or low to the ground.
Furthermore, the entire Camtraptions Jungle Mounts system has been designed to be modular, expandable and infinitely customisable - your imagination is the only limit in creating your perfect setup!
- Unique joint designs allow for very low mounting heights (down to just 12cm).
- The aluminium and steel construction makes the Jungle Mounts Tripod as lightweight as possible, without compromising strength.
- The independently pivoting legs and feet give a highly flexible and stable platform, even on the most uneven ground.
- 6mm diameter holes in the feet allow ground/tent pegs (not included) to firmly fix the tripod to the ground.
- Standard hole positions along the length of the leg tubes give multiple expansion and customisation options. For example, mounting arms can be attached, legs can be lengthened and several tripods can be joined together with cross bars.
- Tripods come with an Arca-Swiss style clamp and a 40mm square quick release plate. The clamp is fully compatible with the Camtraptions Dual Quick Release Plate to achieve the strongest possible mounting of our New Camera Housing.
- The fully modular design means that any part of the tripod can be replaced.
- A single tripod easily accommodates weights in excess of 15kg and multiple tripods can be attached together to support much greater weights if required.
Dimensions and height guide:
- 300mm Tripod: Dimensions when folded 335mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 110mm (h). Weight = 0.88kg. Minimum mounting height = 115mm. Maximum mounting height = 300mm.
- 400mm Tripod: Dimensions when folded 424mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 110mm (h). Weight = 0.99kg. Minimum mounting height = 115mm. Maximum mounting height = 400mm.
- 500mm Tripod: Dimensions when folded 523mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 110mm (h). Weight = 1.11kg. Minimum mounting height = 115mm. Maximum mounting height = 500mm.
- Fully assembled Jungle Mounts Tripod
- Arca-Swiss style aluminium quick release clamp
- 40mm square quick release plate, with a standard ¼ inch screw
- Hex keys for adjusting the tripod positions
- Not included: camera, protective camera housing, tent pegs, PIR motion sensor
400mm Leg Extensions increase the length of the tripod’s legs by up to 320mm
The Jungle Mounts Pan-Tilt Head add-on gives you fine control over the final composition once your tripod is secured in place
The Camtraptions Jungle Mounts Tripod is suitable for mounting the Camtraptions Weather-sealed Housing and the Camtraptions Metal Housing. The Weather-sealed Housing can be mounted using the supplied 40mm square plate, or our Dual Quick Release Plate for the strongest setup which cannot twist. The Metal Housing can only be mounted with the standard single-screw 40mm plate.
You can also mount cameras, flashes, camera trap sensors and many other accessories directly onto the Jungle Mounts Tripod.
If you have any questions about how the Jungle Mounts system can be configured or customised, then please get in touch.