Save £50 when you buy a Camera Housing with our PIR Sensor! Offer available here.
The Camtraptions Camera Housing is a strong metal enclosure for a DSLR camera. It is ideal for protecting your DSLR camera trap or stationary remote-control camera. It can be quickly disassembled and flat-packed for easy transportation and storage.Key features:
- Access the camera via a convenient lockable hatch at the back.
- Shade the lens from sun and rain with the sliding peak.
- A window is included and can be secured in front of the lens for added protection if required.
- Housing can be mounted on a tripod.
- Cutouts allow cables to run out from the back of the housing.
- Fits cameras up to the size of a Canon 1D X or Nikon D4, with enough room for an off-camera flash cord mounted on top.
Watch this video to see the camera housing being assembled: Protecting your DSLR Camera Trap.*
Interior dimensions: L: 240mm, W: 205mm, H: 200mm
Dimensions when flat-packed: L: 305mm, W: 225mm, H: 100mm
This product is made in Great Britain.
*Please note that the quick release plate mentioned in this video is no longer supplied with the camera housing. Please get in touch if you need assistance with finding an alternative.